Waiting on Week: DARK PARTIES by Sara Grant

I just recently heard of DARK PARTIES by Sara Grant - and ever since then, I've been dying to get my hands on it! Isolated nation, lying government, supposedly no "outside world" left... yeah! Oh - and there's a love triangle and a beloved grandmother who goes missing... things I'm all about! :)


Here's the synopsis from Goodreads.


Sixteen-year-old Neva has been trapped since birth. She was born and raised under the Protectosphere, in an isolated nation ruled by fear, lies, and xenophobia. A shield "protects" them from the outside world, but also locks the citizens inside. But there's nothing left on the outside, ever since the world collapsed from violent warfare. Or so the government says... 

Neva and her best friend Sanna believe the government is lying and stage a "dark party" to recruit members for their underground rebellion. But as Neva begins to uncover the truth, she realizes she must question everything she's ever known, including the people she loves the most.


So - what book are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

I'm waiting for Dark Parties, too! This and Divergent are my top two Dystopians on the way atm!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I loved, loved, loved Dark Parties! It's my favorite ARC read of the year. SO GOOD! :-)

I'm eager for The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan.